|
| Some bugs are really pretty. This one is feasting or resting on the small flower of a wild geranium, called Geranium molle or Dove's-foot Crane's-bill. And below something to feast your eyes on: |
|
| A painted rose by the french grower Delbar. This one is called 'Cezanne' and I picked these only last week. They are stil gorgeous thanks to the wonderful weather we've been having. |
Posted by Girl Friday and
linked to Nick at Friday Flowers
also linked to Kim at Friday Finds
8 comments:
The bug is very pretty and I love the roses.
The first shot is neat. Are you going to tell us the name of the insect? The roses are wonderful, I'll have to check out 'Cezanne', she's a beauty. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Your photos are BEAUTIFUL. I particularly like the composition. That bug is really pretty.
I wish I could tell you all the name of that insect.
Trouble is it wasn't wearing a badge :-)
Love your first image!! Those colors and details are beautiful!
It's me (Christa) again. Your photos are so so so beautiful. I know it takes a lot of artistic skills to make beautiful photos and that's something I am still learning. What camera and lenses do you like to use?
I agree, the bug is really pretty. So is "Cezanne" - what a gorgeous rose!
Both photos are great. We have the Cezanne rose growing in our garden also!
Thanks for taking part in Floral Friday Fotos. Hope to see you contributing again this week!
Post a Comment